This award recognises head teachers who provide leadership, motivation and inspire staff, pupils and parents involved in the school community. They should bring learning to life and inspire all to fulfil their potential.
- Why should they win Head Teacher of the Year?
- Describe how they work.
- Describe how they are good at involving parents and members of the community in the life of the school or setting?
- Describe ways this person has made an impact on students, staff and the whole school community.
- Please give examples of why they are seen as an outstanding individual.
- Any other matters of significance.