This award is not available to enter and the winner will be picked by the Bristol Post
This award recognises a teacher, head teacher or teaching assistant approaching the end of their careers and aims to recognise their work in providing leadership and commitment to students, colleagues, the establishment and the wider community throughout their education career.
The winner will be picked based on the below criteria:
- They should have a lifelong record of inspiring and motivating students, colleagues and staff to achieve all that they can.
- They should have a clear sense of purpose, leadership and vision to improve educational opportunities for all pupils.
- They have shown high levels of enthusiasm and commitment throughout their career.
- Their achievements stand out above the rest.
- They have acted as a support system and role model throughout their career.