Is there a SEN teacher in your school who stands out from the rest? This award sets out to recognise SEN teachers who are bringing learning to life by engaging and inspiring all students to fulfil their potential.
- Why should they win SEN Teacher of the Year?
- How do they make learning accessible, fun and enjoyable for all?
- Do they use anything special in their teaching?
- How do they make students feel positive about themselves and what they can achieve?
- Do they lead any activities outside the classroom?
- How do they support and encourage students?
- Describe the impact the SEN teacher has made on the students, whole school & wider community.
- Any other matters of significance.